- BCS will send your invoice via email upon booking of event.
- Payment is due upon receipt of your invoice (payment plan is available: 50% upon booking event; balance due 10 days before the event).
- All travel expenses are invoiced prior to the event
- Local events inside Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, pay standard IRS mileage rates
- If the event location is more than 150 miles from Mansfield, Texas, an overnight stay is required, and Client agrees to pay $165 per diem for travel expenses (lodging, meals and incidentals) plus the standard IRS mileage rate
- If the event location is more than 250 miles from D/FW, Client agrees to pay airfare and ground transportation, plus $165 per diem for lodging, meals and incidentals
- BCS will be responsible for booking travel (airfare, hotel, car)
Client agrees to pay all travel expenses and materials fees within ten business days of receipt of BCS Invoice.
Cancellation of the Agreement
Any and all cancellations must be submitted in writing to ADMIN@BethCannonSpeaks.com. If Client cancels the EVENT for any reason not attributed to SPEAKER, Client agrees to pay:
- Within six (6) months of event, Client agrees to pay 25% of balance.
- Within three (3) months of event, Client agrees to pay 50% of balance.
- Within two (2) months of event, Client agrees to pay 100% of balance.
- It is expressly agreed that an offer by the Client to reschedule will be considered, but BCS reserves the right to treat any offer to reschedule as the same as a cancellation, but agrees to work diligently to reschedule.
- In the event of cancellation of this agreement by the BCS due to illness or an unforeseen emergency, overriding obligation or professional responsibility, neither BCS nor Client will have any liability for expenses or losses incurred by the Client other than the amount of the deposit which will be returned if the date is not rescheduled.
Audio Recording & Copyrighted Materials
Please do not record the presentation(s) without permission from BCS (via ADMIN@BethCannonSpeaks.com).
All materials, concepts, and content provided in the presentation are copyrighted. Under no circumstances are they to be recorded, copied, or distributed in any way without written permission from BCS. This includes, but is not limited to, presentation slides, handouts, and content provided by Speaker written or verbal.
Client agrees all content associated with workshops and presentations are owned by Beth Cannon, and further agrees not to record sessions without written consent. If sessions are recorded, Client must provide Beth Cannon with a copy or link to the recording.
Please visit: https://bethcannonspeaks.com/appearances/ for promotional images and Speaker Bio.