You Are Type 2
You lead by putting others first and serving their needs, fostering a culture of care and empathy within your team or organization.
Your dedication to creating a warm and nurturing environment for both your team and the children in your care is truly inspiring. You have a natural ability to connect with others and your selfless nature allows you to put the needs of your team and children first.
Your intuitive nature and attention to detail ensures that every child in your care feels seen, heard, and loved. Your willingness to go above and beyond to support and guide your team not only builds a strong sense of community but also encourages growth and success.
Your Unmatchable Leadership Strengths
- Empathy and ability to connect with and support others
- Natural inclination towards service and caring for others
- Ability to build meaningful relationships and foster a sense of community
Keys to Unlock Your Leadership Potential
- Set healthy boundaries and prioritize self-care
- Avoid over-identification with the needs and wants of others
- Develop assertiveness and autonomy in decision-making
Your Leadership Affirmation
I am worthy of receiving care and support, and I trust that taking care of myself will help me better serve others.